We Supply the Crème de la Crème of Linen Sheets and Bedding Australia-Wide
Our linen sheets, cushions, bedspreads, pillowcases, and covers will change the way you sleep for years to come. Order your pure, authentic, and honest bedding - designed and manufactured in Australia - from us today. We offer free shipping for orders over $90 and shop now, pay later options.
Our French Linen Sheet Sets Are So Comfortable Because They Consist of Natural Fibres
Linen is made from the fast-growing flax plant, making it a sustainable and eco-friendly fabric option. The material offers a healthy and comfy night’s rest as it is hypoallergenic and combats sinus problems and dust allergies while you spend time in dreamland.
- Craftspeople process the flax grown in Europe under strict labour laws. The transformation from flax to linen takes longer and is more labour intensive since it’s entirely mechanical. The process results in an inherently sustainable textile of excellent quality. French linen is initially more costly than products from developing countries but is more environmentally friendly, healthier, and lasts for generations, making the price worth it in the long run.
- Linen’s filtering properties resist dust mites and other loathsome life forms that may wish to crawl into bed with you. Our products are free of pesticides and chemicals that may cause sniffles, red, watery eyes, wheezing or itchy rashes due to allergies.
- Our linen sheet sets include a flat and fitted sheet plus two standard pillowcases. The fitted sheet boasts deep sides that fit all mattress depths - including pillow tops - and an extra wide elastic encased hem around all four edges.
- Our French linen fitted sheet will prevent you from waking up on the bare mattress cover because the fitted sheet has snuck off and bundled up underneath you, whether you were highly active during the night or not, as you may have experienced before.
- You will sleep better because breathable linen is the most porous fabric available. It absorbs moisture and wicks away perspiration and humidity to prevent you from sweating, tossing, turning, and rolling around to find a cooler, more comfortable spot when you should enjoy your beauty sleep. Its heft also prevents drafts from getting through while keeping you cool and dry
- The fabric’s porousness acts as an insulator in winter, helping your body retain its heat while absorbing dampness, which makes it fit for all seasons. Why feel snappy and crabby every morning if you can sleep on linen bed sheets that help regulate your body temperature - keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer - instead?
Our bundles include a sheet set and quilt cover. Browse through and find out which one will suit you and your sleeping style best so you can save enough money to give yourself a treat you did not expect to get so soon.
What Makes Our French Linen Bed Sheets a Better Choice Than Other Bedding Fabrics?
Our stonewashed French linen gets softer and more comfortable with each wash. Buying a set is a good investment because the material is so strong that it will last a lifetime.
- You can choose between several soothing, welcoming colours. Our warm, earthy, timeless, but sophisticated olive, rust, pinstripe, grey, sage, charcoal, and blush colours will not fade, and the natural shades and bleached whites will remain as crisp as they were when new if you care for them correctly.
- Our products are unpretentious, do what they need to do, and are beautiful and high-end to look at but not flashy. They will enhance your home décor while being good for the planet, your bed, and those who sleep in it.
- We stock linen bed sheets for king-sized beds, linen bed sheets for your queen-sized mattress, plus the correct sizes for single beds and cots. Consider investing in a super king quilt cover, Euro pillowcases, a large 160 by 240-centimetre quilted bed cover, a queen or king-sized valance, a standard 180 by 230-centimetre throw, Euro or lumbar cushions.
- Ask for free fabric swatches in every colour before you order a linen fitted sheet for bub’s cot or your school-going youngster’s bed so you can choose the right shade for the kids or your bedroom. We also have a designer fabric swatch set with larger samples that give you a better idea of the colour and the feel of our French linen textures.
Linen wrinkles easily, giving your bed its appealingly rumpled look. Spend the hours you save by not ironing on more important matters. The fabric’s splendour makes throw pillows unnecessary, which turns making your bed into a quick task.
What The Cover Collective Customers Have to Say About Us
They cannot say enough about the luxurious, soft texture of the linen, the gentle colours that create such a beautiful look, our fast deliveries, good communication, and excellent customer service.
- You want to create a happy, comfortable home that elicits calm, so embrace the mix of vintage and modern with our neutral linens and colours.
- Whether you spend most of your time indoors or not, our natural textures are the ideal choice for your bedroom. Bringing nature inside will never go out of style.
- Discover more about our free standard shipping, which can take between three and ten business days, depending on where you live.
We love hearing from our customers, gladly answer your questions, and adore providing styling advice. Reach out to us and experience the restful sleep you deserve.